Thursday, May 2, 2013

    This blog is for helping me associate with other cooks or chefs out there. I will be keeping you updated with my success in the culinary field. I got to lots of competitions and do lots of volunteer work to get as much experience I can before going to the next level; college. So let me tell you about myself, I am a junior, age 17 and I am very self expressive. My goals in life right now are to attend Johnson & Wales University in Milan, Italy. I am hoping to take my education and run my own 5-Star hotel; being the owner and the executive chef. So far I have won a total of 3 medals for culinary arts. The first one I had taken 3rd place out of 25 people in SkillsUSA regionals; it was also my very first medal I have ever received. With it I
received scholarships to Ferris State and Baker College. The second medal my teammate Shane and I took 1st out of 10 teams of 3 in FCCLA States. Which means we get to compete in Nationals this summer. The third was SkillsUSA States, I took 2nd place by 5 lowsy points. What came along with that is what changed my future. I received two different scholarships to Johnson & Wales and another to Baker College. There are so many opportunities opening up for me with my talent in Culinary, and I just want to learn more. I cant get enough of it. I will keep you posted on upcoming events and share things that I am learning about in my class.



This is Shane and I on stage receiving our 1st Place medals for FCCLA states.

No comments:

Post a Comment