Thursday, February 13, 2014

  So a while ago i was expelled from school. Everything was taken away from me. My trip to nationals for FCCLA was stripped from me. The culinary school i was going to was gone. I didn't know what to really do. Cooking is really the only thing i know how to do well. But now i am back! I'm making straight A's in school now. Closer to a lot of different people who i didn't know before. I can't return to my culinary school this year, but something even better was offered. My head chef or instructor has offered me to come out to the culinary school and coach some of his students. These students won in regional's and now are going to states; the same competitions i were in. So he said since i  had experience i could come out there and teach them. I am so excited for this journey i am about to have out there with these students.

No comments:

Post a Comment